We partner with you to meet your corporate wellness goals by providing personalized support to your employees. Here’s how:
- We leverage an evidence-based health assessment, screenings and advanced analytics to identify health risks and align the right expert to connect with each individual.
- Informed by this data, skilled health advisors engage your employees at an entry point suited to their current health status and level of motivation.
Our health management professionals include:
Health screeners partner with you to design and launch successful biometric screenings.
Health advisors are experienced health educators who conduct one-to-one sessions with participants to review:
- Screening results
- Health assessment results
- Readiness to change
To match your participants with the right resource at the right time, our coaching program provides an interdisciplinary team:
Health coaches work with participants work to improve healthy behaviors in the areas of:
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Tobacco cessation
- Stress management
Nurse coaches (registered nurses) trained in behavior change techniques help participants with a new diagnosis or unmanaged chronic condition to:
- Address clinical needs
- Bridge gaps in care
- Adhere to medication
- Add healthy lifestyle behaviors
Advanced practice coaches help participants who manage their chronic condition to:
- Develop lifestyle goals and behaviors that support healthy changes
- Support adherence to a clinical care plan
Clinical advocates are registered nurses that help you employees by:
- Providing health information and treatment decision-support based on clinical guidelines 24/7.
- Answering questions about everyday health issues.
- Giving professional advice about treatment options—before early symptoms become serious medical events.
Health advocates help your employees:
- Navigate their health care and wellness benefits
- Find useful community resources