Population health management is a strategy to improve the health status of a population by focusing on the needs of that population as a whole. Using sophisticated data analysis predictive modeling tools, our highly trained and experienced staff works with employers and health plans to:
- Assess population health risks;
- Stratify risks along the risk continuum, from no or low risk to high risk;
- Increase awareness of health risk for individuals in the population;
- Offer proactive health promotion and prevention programs to the population at large;
- Select those at highest risk for tailored behavior change and self-management programs; and
- Evaluate the clinical, financial and satisfaction outcomes on an ongoing basis, with a goal of continuous program quality improvement.