MINNEAPOLIS – September 2, 2020 –
HealthFitness announced it is introducing its new Return to Work Solutions to help employers proactively reduce COVID-19 risks and create a safe, healthy and productive workplace for returning employees. The end-to-end solutions are designed to help employees manage the stress and anxiety of returning to work and employers get back to business.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, more than 1-in-3 Americans are showing clinical signs of anxiety and depression, according to a US Census Bureau Survey
. Concurrently, according to a survey conducted by McKinsey & Company,
U.S. employers expect 88 percent of employees to return to the workplace by the end of 2020. Helping employees return to work safely and confidently is no easy task but fortunately HealthFitness is well positioned to help employers create a healthy and productive workplace.
Proactive bundled solutions that lead with prevention
Return to Work Solutions include:
- Daily Health Check (App) – Daily questionnaire (15 seconds to complete) to ensure employees entering the workplace are symptom-free.
- Internal Contact Tracing – To help prevent and reduce spread within an employer’s organization, HealthFitness offers support for employees who test positive for COVID-19 and identification of others in the workplace who may have been exposed. Includes referrals to client-specific and community resources.
- Wellbeing on Demand – Dedicated phone line for confidential, real-time support addressing health and wellbeing topics, including: nutrition, physical activity, stress, sleep, tobacco, financial weight management and risk reduction.
All the aforementioned offerings can be bundled with an On-site Return to Work Coordinator
that will work closely with employees, taking into account workplace culture and COVID-19 protocols to help employees navigate changes and adapt and transition back to work as smoothly as possible. Support includes: virtual ergonomic assessments, on-going individual or group ergonomic education and coaching and work conditioning and coordination with existing wellness/fitness/safety programming.
Easy add-on services
Easy add-on services include:
- On-site temperature checks via a noninvasive, temporal temperature check. Employees are cleared for work or redirected in accordance with workplace policies
- COVID-19 testing includes home kit or on-site testing
- Virtual or in-person ergonomic assessments to address work and work environment risk factors
- Flu vaccine offered on-site (including drive-up option) or via vouchers
“As employees continue returning to the workforce in greater numbers, it’s paramount for employers to create an environment that not only accounts for their ongoing safety and health but also their emotional and mental wellbeing,” said HealthFitness President & CEO Sean McManamy. “Our Return to Work Solutions help employers create a productive working environment where employees feel comfortable.”
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, delivers a complete and personalized wellbeing solution that is designed to make people healthier and includes the best of fitness and recreation management, wellness, and injury prevention and treatment. Parent company Trustmark provides a full spectrum of employee benefits to improve wellbeing through better health and greater financial security. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com